This is a test.
There are multiples files to show how a "dataset" can have multiple "resources" (files).
In this test:
- the PDF is a very simple page
- the ODS (LibreOffice Calc)
- and CSV (delimited-text) are spreadsheets with just 3 lines and 2 columns, just enough on to test the Table preview (table with filter/ordering options) and the Graph preview (using the column view with the first column as X axis and second column as Y axis)
- World Populated places: point map layer (with preview)
- World countries as polygons: only the GeoJSON in CSV can offer a preview but it does not work in this case as the polygons are too complex
This description itself is in the Markdown format, which provides simple formatting.
Data and Resources
- Test PDF documentpdf
Just a PDF fileDownload
- World countries as polygons (pure GeoJSON)geojson
Provided by the NaturalEarth projectDownload
- World countries as polygons (GeoJSON in CSV, generalized for lighter geometries)csv
If the GeoJSON column in the CSV is longer than 64K, the preview (from file...Preview Download
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |
License Not Specified
|Public Access Level|| |